Saturday 23 January 2010

Nairobi demands Peace




My second trip to Nairobi had its moments of reflection, brought back by familiar surroundings. I found myself asking what it is Kenyans need the most. It was written everywhere!
Outside of peace, in Nairobi there is an insatiable need to learn, a quest for knowledge and to be empowered. I have decided to be part of this revolution; taking a career break i am going to be a teacher at a High school somewhere in Africa. Teaching A level economics i hope to pass on a passion i have for capitalism, entrepreneurship and self-determination. We can never fully exhaust the reasons why Africa is in its present predicament but we can start to take ownership of our lives.

2 comments:

Kookie said...

No sarcasm. No wittiness. I really do applaud you for this decision and admire you a lot for it. As we say over here.. Good on ya Mate!

munhu said...

all the best to you Super...I had the opportunity of meeting a bunch of my HS teachers in Dec. I had a newfound respect for them after all these years. Go well.