Wednesday 2 September 2009

Enduring London

 What does London mean to me? London is a fusion of diverse interests and norms. I will shy away from using the word culture, because London is a culture on its own. Overtime I have shot interesting perspectives of London, but like any good student I will share the more easy perspectives of London.  The more enduring London.

I am sure you have seen a lot of photographer's with their tripods clicking away along Waterloo bridge. Being the curious type i thought i indulge their experience. I saw London, in fresh eyes
 
Once again i clicked in glee
  
   
This was once upon a time a dump site, until an entrepreneur saw an opportunity.
  
Everyone in London has a station they use the most
  
I walk a lot, i munch walking whenever i can. When i am happy i walk, when i am sad i walk, methinks walking should be made compulsory. If one day you pay me a visit, we would probably take a walk down this road .
 

1 comment:

Hadassah said...

Nice, I have relatives who live in London I can't wait to see them next year and get to see all this.